Leonard

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
At the end of 301, when the new penal zone is created in the office, it would have been neat to see a blackened, smokey Leonard come running from the office.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Leonard got out and went to the wedding at the end of Season Two.
  • edited April 2010
    Though since they let him out of the closet at the end of 205, that might not make so much sense.

Edit: What RD said.
  • edited April 2010
    The wedding was only a temporary pass from the closet. Then they stuck him back in. :)

Ooops, I forgot they let him out.
  • edited April 2010
    Leonard suffers from Stockholm's syndrome and cannot bear to leave the closet.
  • edited April 2010
    You know how Leonard was tied up in a closet for 1-and-a-half seasons? That would be incredibly creepy if it was in any other movie, tv show or game except for Sam & Max.
  • edited April 2010
    You know how Leonard was tied up in a closet for 1-and-a-half seasons? That is incredibly creepy.
    Fixed your post for you.

Am I the only person who was a bit disturbed by that?
  • edited April 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Am I the only person who was a bit disturbed by that?

I was only disturbed when Sam said to him "Hey Leonard." very slowly in a slightly higher tone than his voice usually is.
  • edited April 2010
    I was only disturbed when Sam said to him "Hey Leonard." very slowly in a slightly higher tone than his voice usually is.

That was fantastic. One of my favourite bits.
  • edited April 2010
    What? You mean you guys don't have someone tied up in your storage room for years? Silly guys...
  • edited April 2010
    Your incorrect form of humour makes me laugh.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.