Mac and Steam

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I would really like the Steam items, and haven't played this game in the past. It looks like my kind of game, and wouldn't mind purchasing it, but there are a few things I would like to know first.
1. If I purchase the Mac version from the site do I get the TF2 Items?
2. If I purchase the Steam version will I get the Mac version free when Steam for Mac comes out? (On the day that TF2 items are no longer offered)

Right now I am running Steam through Crossover, but I would hate to purchase a game I am not sure I am going to love that won't run natively on my operating system. Also, if I am not going to get the items I think I will wait until AP Tests, or possibly even Finals, are over.
#2 is the biggie for me, due to the fact I like to have all my game purchases go through Steam.(I hate losing passwords/CDs/CD Keys)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    steam will be ported to the mac, put it in then wait for it to be native
  • edited April 2010
    I am checking to make sure that I get the Native free.
  • edited April 2010
    When you buy the game, you get the Mac & PC versions together, so in answer to your first question, yes.

Knowing Telltale, I would be very surprised if they didn't support the whole "Steam Play" Mac version deal on Steam, so although no one knows for sure yet, I think the answer to that would be yes as well.
  • edited April 2010
    Alright, that answers my first question, but I am wondering if I can get an answer from a admin about #2
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Based on everything I have heard, if you own one of our Steam games for the PC, you also own it for the Mac free of charge.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.