Release dates

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Does anyone know the release dates for the individual episodes? or just for the second one would be fine

Comments

• edited April 2010
    By the way i apologize to anyone who sees this and mistakes it for a thread showing the release dates. i just saw the tilte and can see how easily it can be misunderstood. i dont know how to change it im a noob at forum things
  • edited April 2010
    You can change the title by clicking the "edit" button on the first post. Putting a question mark at the end of it would do nicely.

Telltale haven't had concrete release dates for their episodes for a long time now. They generally only get an exact release date for a new episode a few days beforehand at most.
  • edited April 2010
    You can change the title by clicking the "edit" button on the first post. Putting a question mark at the end of it would do nicely.

Not quite. Doing that will change the subject above the first post, but the thread title will remain unless a mod changes it.
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah, no concrete release dates. Telltale gets off on holding out on us.
  • edited April 2010
    That's to bad, I was wondering the same thing, however, it may be on a tuesday this time, depending on when they release it in May, since, the store now updates on tuesdays starting in May, I belive the first week. Also note I got this info straight from the Playstation Blog on the Playstation site, it was back Monday or Sunday/
  • MRNMRN
    edited April 2010
    They still havent decided the release dates, I think.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.