Sam & Max Season 2 Wii -- performance

edited May 2010 in Game Support
I just picked up S&M2 for the Wii today. There's quite a bit of stuttering and slowness in both cutscenes and gameplay. Is there any way to improve performance?

(Yes, yes, buy it for a different platform. Hush!)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    that's just because the wii operates at a lower graphical output than other consoles and pcs, and also you might have a really full hard drive. but i dont know. also, wiis are cool.
  • that's just because the wii operates at a lower graphical output than other consoles and pcs, and also you might have a really full hard drive. but i dont know. also, wiis are cool.

Nice try, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive.
    grynspan wrote: »
    I just picked up S&M2 for the Wii today. There's quite a bit of stuttering and slowness in both cutscenes and gameplay. Is there any way to improve performance?

In short, no. There's not really anything you could do to improve performance.

All I can say is, that it's a bad port. Sam & Max Seasons 1 and 2 are not beyond what the Wii can do, they're just not optimised very well. Because all Wiis have the same specs, it runs as badly on your Wii as it does everyone else's including the Wii dev kits used for the porting and shouldn't have been released before they'd got it running well.
This discussion has been closed.