Ripped SBCG4AP DVD has out of sync audio

edited April 2010 in Game Support
I ripped the video off of my SBCG4AP DVD to put on my iPod, but the video and audio are out of sync. Is there a way to fix this? It is in MP4 format now.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2010
    I ripped the video off of my SBCG4AP DVD to put on my iPod, but the video and audio are out of sync. Is there a way to fix this? It is in MP4 format now.

What tool did you use?
    Obviously something went wrong while transcoding the Video. You can either fix it by reripping it with a better tool/settings or try to resync it in your mp4 file. How to do the latter depends on a lot of things though and it's probably easier to rerip it properly.
  • edited April 2010
    If it was in sync in DVD form you must have done something wrong while ripping it...

np: The Fall - Cowboy George (Your Future Our Clutter)
  • edited April 2010
    well, i ripped it with Ideal DVD to iPod Converter, which does everything. They say that if it doesnt work to send them the .ifo files, but i have received no reply. Can anyone tell me a good program that worked on theirs? This also happens with the S&M Season 1 DVD. They are both fine on DVD players.
  • edited April 2010
    well, i ripped it with Ideal DVD to iPod Converter, which does everything. They say that if it doesnt work to send them the .ifo files, but i have received no reply.
    Have you tried ripping some other, non-Telltale DVD to see if it's not a general problem?
    Can anyone tell me a good program that worked on theirs? This also happens with the S&M Season 1 DVD. They are both fine on DVD players.
    All I ever do is rip DVDs to ISO files to play them on my PC, so I really can't recommend anything...
  • edited April 2010
    every other dvd i have tried works, including sam and max season 2. also, what program do you use to play the iso files?
  • edited April 2010
    every other dvd i have tried works, including sam and max season 2. also, what program do you use to play the iso files?
    Daemon Tools + Media Player Classic; you can play it exactly as if it were a proper physical DVD.

np: She & Him - Sing (Volume Two)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Leak wrote: »
    Daemon Tools + Media Player Classic; you can play it exactly as if it were a proper physical DVD.

Another option is to use VLC. It opens ISOs directly.
  • edited April 2010
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Another option is to use VLC. It opens ISOs directly.
    Yeah, but it doesn't do DirectShow, and I'm rather fond of ffdshow, Reclock and MPC-HC's pixel shaders...

(Note that I have contributed a bit of code to two of them (hint: the open source ones), so I might be biased... :D)
  • edited April 2010
    well, i really want to be able to put this on my ipod. is there a way to do that?
This discussion has been closed.