CSI: 3 Dimensions Can't Pass First Case

edited January 2008 in Game Support
Hi.

I have a problem with my CSI game. I have collected all evidence, to include the murder weapon, but am unable to complete the case. I am unable to collect the blood off of the hawk's bill and cannot do anything else. Here's what I am running on my computer:

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ 1.47 ghz
RAM: 256
Graphics Card: Nvidia e-GeForce FX 5500
Windows XP Service Pack 2

Is there anything I can do or you can do so I can enjoy my game? Thanks in advance.

Kristina

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    Hi Kristina,

It turns out this isn't really a bug, but a lot of people have trouble getting the blood off the hawk's bill due to its location and the way the evidence rotates in the viewer.

We got the saved game you sent in and someone on the CSI team is going to take a look at it for you tomorrow. (Did you get the response I sent to your support email?)
  • edited December 2006
    Hi Emily,
    Thanks for the information. I have not received an email yet but will continue to look. Thanks again.
  • MelMel
    edited December 2006
    Check your spam/junk folder. Lots of emails from Telltale have been getting eaten up. :(
    edited December 2006
    Yes, please check your spam folder. You should have received an automated response when we first received your email, and then my response, which I sent Saturday afternoon.

If you're not getting the emails, we'll find some other way to get the saved game back to you.
    edited December 2006
    Okay, Greg (the game designer) and I just went through this and now I have a save for you after collecting the blood. I'm going to upload them here since I'm not sure if you'll get my email.

It wasn't a bug, but because of how the hawk is situated in the evidence viewer, it's a little tricky to get the blood (especially with the spray).
  • edited January 2008
    Remember,
    To paraphrase Cath, "there will be evidence upon evidence so be sure to tilt the bird in every direction."
  • edited August 2013
    Because I'm unable to finish case 1 due to a bug, I downloaded several savegames including the one posted in this topic. I copied and pasted them into the main game folder and it doesn't work...... Please explain how to use these saves? :(
This discussion has been closed.