CSI: Deadly Intent - Weird mouse issue

edited May 2010 in Game Support
Hello, all,

First of all, I was quite enjoying this game so far.

However...I'm having a problem now. Currently, I'm on Case #3; I got through the first two cases without a hitch. Now though, I can get into the game, play for a while and then all of a sudden my mouse cursor will just slide down to the bottom left or right corner, and I can't even move it enough to exit the game; end up having to press Alt+F4.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit; my DirectX is 11 (as up to date as possible), all my graphics drivers are up to date. I've tried running the program in compatibility mode, tried using my mouse on a different surface, but nothing seems to work. :(

I'm disappointed at the moment, as like I said I'm enjoying the game...would be a shame if I can't finish it.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Edit: I should also say that CSI is the only game that I'm having trouble with; I have several other games installed that work perfectly with no mouse issues.

Comments

• BenBen Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2010
    Do you have a joystick connected? Not sure, but you may be able to drive the mouse cursor with a joystick in CSI.
  • edited April 2010
    Yes, I do have a joystick connected. Come to think of it, that joystick has had issues with a slightly off-center calibration issue.

I'll disconnect it and give it a try.
  • edited May 2010
    Hey, everyone,

Sorry to necro this post, but I thought it prudent to say, that yes it was my joystick causing the issue. :) Hopefully someone else with a similar problem can get help with it.
This discussion has been closed.