The Secret of Monkey Island SE only PC?

edited May 2010 in Game Support
I just bought the Bundle Offer containing 'Tales of Monkey Island' and 'Secret of Monkey Island SE'. Everything has a Mac version, except 'Secret of Monkey Island SE'. Won't there be a Mac version at Telltale and must I go to Aspyr, or will Telltale also have a Mac version in the coming days?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Same question here (also considering GameAgent is US users only).
  • edited April 2010
    is it one big dowload? for the Monkey Island SE or it a few smaller ones? (my internet can't dowload bigfiles that quickly)
  • joeldeejoeldee Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Hello

Mac users shouldn't expect to be able to get the Mac version from the Telltale site for right now. The arrangement we currently have in place is for PC.

And for jodafire, the answer is that this is not one big download. The MI SE game is not combined in with Tales of MI in one big download.

- Joel, Telltale
  • edited May 2010
    I just bought the Bundle Offer containing 'Tales of Monkey Island' and 'Secret of Monkey Island SE'. Everything has a Mac version, except 'Secret of Monkey Island SE'. Won't there be a Mac version at Telltale and must I go to Aspyr, or will Telltale also have a Mac version in the coming days?

-just what he said.

I'll cross my bones and hope thar's a mac version waiting on my purchases page soon...

Otherwise maybe there should be a warning of this (unless I missed it which I don't think I did).
  • edited May 2010
    It looks like Aspyr may have grabbed the rights to Secret of Monkey Island for Mac.
    http://www.insidemacgames.com/news/story.php?ID=18686
This discussion has been closed.