When is it out?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I tried looking for the release date for the second episode "The Tomb of Sammun-Mak" but the only answer i get is "may" , i tried using my future vision but the batterys are deader than my aunt Betty , god bless her soul . .

Many fustrating thanks in advance

Jon

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I guess it'll most likely be the 25th, since it's the day the PSNetwork updates and it's around the end of the month.
  • edited May 2010
    Use future vision on the electronic display at the subway station.
  • edited May 2010
    I cannot use the future vision cause i haven't got a saved game near there cause im finished the game :(
  • edited May 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    Use future vision on the electronic display at the subway station.

I haven't done that, but I'm guessing it's just a joke, or you would have posted the actual date.
  • edited May 2010
    Fury wrote: »
    I haven't done that, but I'm guessing it's just a joke, or you would have posted the actual date.

If I remember correctly, it says something along the lines of "Wouldn't you like to know?"
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, it says something along the lines of "Wouldn't you like to know?"

That is exactely what it says.
  • edited May 2010
    Telltale never give the release date until, at most, a week before the release itself. With this method of game designing, making and distribution, it's never safe to give the fans a set release date because many things can change during the process of making the game - certain things may get in the way or go wrong, some things may delay the process slightly, or the game may be larger and longer than originally thought and they might need an extra couple of days to work on it. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer for a release date.

Edit: Sorry, my first sentence was wrong. The announcement of the release date can range from just a few days to 2-and-bit-weeks.

Warning, both links contain MASSIVE spoilers for any of those who haven't yet played Tales of Monkey Island.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.