how to use coupon?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I still have a coupon for a free telltale episode.. how do I use it to play the sam and max season 3 episode? I downloaded the demo, but I have no luck unlocking it..

Comments

• edited May 2010
    With the coupon, you can only get one episode for free. Since you can't buy separate episodes of Sam & Max Season 3 yet, you can't use the coupon to buy the season.
  • edited May 2010
    hmm why is it that I can't just buy the first episode?? I don't remember this being the case with any other seasons
  • edited May 2010
    Pretender wrote: »
    hmm why is it that I can't just buy the first episode?? I don't remember this being the case with any other seasons
    You couldn't purchase individual episodes of either Wallace & Gromit or Tales of Monkey Island until at least midway through the season.
  • edited May 2010
    hmm by then the coupon will be invalid :(
  • edited May 2010
    I didn't think any of the free episode coupons they've ever given are supposed to work on future seasons. Am I crazy, or was this the case and there is no issue here?
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, that's the case here as well. The free episode you got from pre-ordering Season 3 applied to everything except the current season and CSI.
  • edited May 2010
    But the coupon isn't from the S&M3 pre-order, otherwise why use it on 301?

So, the question would be... where did you get that coupon from?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.