Sam and Max Bonus Discs?

edited May 2010 in Game Support
So i Just recently ordered Sam and Max Season 1 and 2.

On the order menu it said Sam and Max Season 1 + Bonus disc and Sam and Max Season 2 + collector's disk

but these never came. Only the game themselves

what should I do?

Comments

• edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Oh, hang on a moment.... you get a season to download plus a DVD which contains the episodes and extras. So, that's two DVDs only.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh, hang on a moment.... you get a season to download plus a DVD which contains the episodes and extras. So, that's two DVDs only.

Wait, i'm lost now could you run that by me a again?

So i'm only supposed to get one physical disc?
  • edited May 2010
    Stika wrote: »
    Wait, i'm lost now could you run that by me a again?

So i'm only supposed to get one physical disc?

There is a single Season 1 disc. My Season 2 disc is e'en now winging its way to me, but I anticipate once again that there will only be a single disc.
  • edited May 2010
    The "bonus disc" refers to the fact that what you're really paying for is the downloads of the games. Getting a physical copy at all makes it a bonus, and there is only one disc per season. Hope that clears it up.

Edit:
    There is however tons of bonus content on both discs which would make them bonuses in themselves.
  • edited May 2010
    There is a single Season 1 disc. My Season 2 disc is e'en now winging its way to me, but I anticipate once again that there will only be a single disc.

well... anyway, you mentioned something about registering my games in order to download something.

What was it?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2010
    When you buy the games from the Telltale Store you can download the episodes from the seasons you purchased from your My Telltale page.
  • edited May 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    When you buy the games from the Telltale Store you can download the episodes from the seasons you purchased from your My Telltale page.

oh, that's pretty cool, thanks:)
This discussion has been closed.