Sam and Max 301 ISSUE!!!!!

edited May 2010 in Game Support
I have recently purchased samand max 301 with puzzle agent. I downloaded the game, and I played through the end of act 1 with no problem. But i went to save my game and quit when you go to see the brain that is dead. I went to start up the game again the next day and after 1 minute of loading it says [SAM and max301.exe has stoppped working, windows is searching for a solution for the problem] but then it doesnt work and i tried it with and without the internet but the game wouldnt start up no matter what.....can anyone help?:confused:

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Anyone?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Is your display color depth set to 32 bit?

Also please post a dxdiag log.

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Then zip the file and attach it to a reply in this Thread.
  • edited May 2010
    It is set on 32 bit but dxdiag wont save.
    I checked it over and everything is normal and all the drivers are up to date including directx.
  • edited May 2010
    GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I uninstalled it and redownloaded and then played for about an hour. Came back to it this morning and EXACT same thing happened. What do i do?????
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe update your video drivers? Wich videocard are you using?

You can also try to go to Properties of the shortcut, then Run as.. Windows XP Sp3 or Vista SP2 or something, never know..
  • edited May 2010
    I just downloaded this game and when I played it, the cutscenes, voice and sound slowed down with pauses. The space intro after the telltales logo worked fine, just with the first cutscene. I even closed all of my safari windows to make the program run faster, but nothing changed :mad:. Can someone help me on this?
This discussion has been closed.