I never get the TT Newsletter [but I subscribed]

edited May 2010 in Site Support
I've subscribed to it at least twice, but it never shows up. :(

I don't think my email setup is sending them to the junk file, because I get order confirmations, and I got an email letting me know S&M S3 was about to come out.

How can I fix this?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    The newsletter is published on an irregular basis. The last one I got was dated May 6. The one before that was April 15. When did you subscribe?

The newsletter comes from marketing@telltalegames.com, if you need to add that to your address list for it to get through. Maybe your spam settings hate the word "marketing".
  • edited May 2010
    I first subscribed almost a year ago.

And thank you :) I'll check that out.

edit: The only option was to turn off junk mail rule, so I went ahead and did that. I only open stuff I'm expecting anyways so it shouldn't be a biggie. I don't even think I get much junk mail aside from what already gets through.

I'll see if it shows up next month. Thanks again.
  • edited May 2010
    I heard someone say the Interloper was being sent out the 18th? Is this true? Because if it did I didn't get it...

But then you said last one you got was May6th so I don't see why there would be 2 a month...

Can someone clarify please?
  • edited May 2010
    Last (didn't have "Interloper" in the title though)- 7 May.
    Before that- 16 April.
  • edited May 2010
    ok, thank you.

I can't remember if it's the TT Newsletter or TT Interloper, I forget... Maybe both..
  • edited May 2010
    I received a new issue of the Interloper today (5/25). Check your inbox, Catfish33.
  • edited May 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    I received a new issue of the Interloper today (5/25). Check your inbox, Catfish33.

Yep, thank you. :)

Fixed.
This discussion has been closed.