Dudebrough

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I was thinking that since Bosco is in Las Vegas, maybe he will meet up with our good friend Teddy Dudebrough.

Unless, of course, we find his mangled corpse in the next CSI game, that is.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Actually, according to Alien Love Triangle Times; DB has gone missing. His paranoia of aliens have brought this day to come. And Bosco is hot on his trail for more hidden conspiracys that involve aliens and unexplained organ removal.
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe in his search, Bosco will discover what happened to Dudebrough.
  • edited May 2010
    And along the way he finds out ancient secrets of Vegas in a horrid cult classic twist of events which leads to the paranoia of the entire world!

I spy a spin-off! :D
  • edited May 2010
    Bosco and Bluster Blaster Save Las Vegas
  • edited May 2010
    Bosco and Bluster Blaster Save Las Vegas

If that isn't a candidate for the Pilot Program, I don't know what is.
  • edited May 2010
    Opening Scene.

Bosco: "Well, Las Vegas! Wait... Do you smell, A CONSPIRACY?!"

Bluster Blaster: "I SMELL STOLEN MONEY!!"

Bosco: "Shut up, foo'."

..... I'd buy it!
  • edited May 2010
    Dude!
    Bro!
    This party is sick!
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2010
    My 2 cents:
    In a word: "Lame" (Quoting Ted himself)
    Texas Hold'em characters shouldn't be used ever again: they're too one dimensional and not interesting at all.
    And anyone suggesting a Boris/Leonard card should be shot on sight.

Ted: The only character that can be brought... as a cameo
    Boris: Already done, leave him alone
    Harry: Best used in a lost person poster (last seen: near Artie Flopshark's house).
    Grandma: Probably 6 feet under, referenced in a slab at a local cemetery.
  • edited May 2010
    I thought Dudebrough was an entirely Brendan Q Freguson invention? If there's no Brendan then leave the character alone
  • edited May 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I thought Dudebrough was an entirely Brendan Q Freguson invention? If there's no Brendan then leave the character alone

There's not necessarily no Brendan (was that English?). He might just be on a temporary leave of absence. Until I hear official confirmation from TTG or Brendan that he will never come back, I refuse to believe it. ;)
  • BrendanBrendan Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Theodore Dudebrough was not my creation, so Telltale can certainly bring him back if they so choose. But unless you're Guybrush Threepwood, I wouldn't hold my breath.

As for me, I've retired from games, just like Brett Favre and Michael Jordan before me. And yet even today, games continue to be released that I worked on, so perhaps I shall haunt you all from beyond the grave...
  • edited May 2010
    I like to imagine you've retired on your Telltale earnings, and now spend your days diving into a swimming pool of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck.
  • edited May 2010
    Hey Brendan,

I hope you're having fun away from the gaming industry. Hopefully like Mike you'll come out of retirement some day. Thanks for your work on Sam & Max! Still think Season 2 was one of the best games released in the last 10 years..
  • edited May 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    Hey Brendan,

I hope you're having fun away from the gaming industry. Hopefully like Mike you'll come out of retirement some day. Thanks for your work on Sam & Max! Still think Season 2 was one of the best games released in the last 10 years..

Yeah, let's hope that he won't stay retired forever like Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, and George Foreman did.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.