Stop complaining!!!!

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    What a complicated word
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I used to love five cheese pizza. Let's see, there was mimolette, blue cheese, mozarella, goat cheese and... I guess emmental, probably.

Now I like pizza with artichoke and eggplant. Onion pizza is pretty nice too.

Mmh, what else were we talking about? Oh yeah, I've been missing all the meetings, guys, for some reason I always show up at the places and times RD gives me but there isn't ever anyone, and I keep almost dying in various ways.
    Where and when is the next one?
    Oh, yeah, we're going for an abandoned warehouse theme. Don't worry about the rotary saw, the trap door, or the gigantic pendulum blade. They're there to help with the pizza. Somehow. Anyway, you'll find it at these coordiantes:

N81.6914
    W58.3154

If you see a hatch in the ground, just go there instead.
    Oh, and anybody else reading this(Oh, oh, and you too Avistew!), check your email inboxes for any change in itinerary.
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks! I'll try not to get lost this time.
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, I can't make it to the next meeting, guys. I need to attend the Smurf Fans Against Avatar Rally that day. I'm supposed to bring the Mac n Cheese. Any good ideas on preparing Mac and Cheese in some special way? I was just gonna add potato chip crumbles on top of them.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.