Tomb of Sammun Mak: Reviews?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
So, are there any reviews out yet? I asked ZeitgeistReview if he was doing a review, and he replied saying he finished it last week, and was going to post the vid on Monday (PST). Anyone else got any links they want to show?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Found some pictures I hadn't seen before on neoseeker, but I haven't seen any reviews yet.
  • edited May 2010
    So, are there any reviews out yet? I asked ZeitgeistReview if he was doing a review, and he replied saying he finished it last week, and was going to post the vid on Monday (PST). Anyone else got any links they want to show?

I want to be a tester or a reviewer when I get a job!
  • edited May 2010
    Shouldn't you wait for the Episode to be released, before, you read the review?
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, reviewers have an embargo until Tuesday.
  • edited May 2010
    Of course not. That's ridicilous.

301 reviews also hit before 301 hit, most reviews do actually...
  • edited May 2010
    Of course not. That's ridicilous.

301 reviews also hit before 301 hit, most reviews do actually...

Until is released. 301 was released first in IPad =P. So, the reviews hit after the release.
  • edited May 2010
    Actually, pretty much all games get reviews before they are released. That's what press-versions are for (otherwise; why send a beta-version to them?).

If press-release versions get released only after the game, or reviews only after the game that's usually a sign of bad quality the devs/producer try to hide by not allowing reviewers to review it, so first-day sellers are blind to what rubbish they are about to purchase.

S&M is sort of unique here though, as you can't purchase 302 seperately anyway. But I don't think TTG games suck and they have to hide that by blocking reviews until after release...
  • edited May 2010
    Ok, spoiled.

This going to be awesome!
  • MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    Spoiler only about the ratings next:
    All of them give this episode a higher note than they gave TPZ, goodie!(I can't read the one one gamecritics though, it wont open for me)
  • edited May 2010
    But...but... the email from telltale said no reviews till launch day! I guess it's launch day in australia... humph...
    Spoiler only about the ratings next:
    All of them give this episode a higher note than they gave TPZ, goodie!(I can't read the one one gamecritics though, it wont open for me)
    This surprises me.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh no. Oh no. According to that Gamercritic review...
    Baby Amelia Earhart? The only Sam & Max character that I truly hated... back!? NOOOOOO
  • edited May 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Oh no. Oh no. According to that Gamercritic review...
    Baby Amelia Earhart? The only Sam & Max character that I truly hated... back!? NOOOOOO

This kills me. I write my review so covertly so no one gets spoiled and people just yell out the characters returning. Rage.
  • edited May 2010
    This kills me. I write my review so covertly so no one gets spoiled and people just yell out the characters returning. Rage.

To be fair, he did put it in spoiler tags. Unless you were talking about the reviewer?
  • MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    I can't open the gamecrtitics review :( Can someone copy paste it to me in a PM?
  • edited May 2010
    Oooo, Maximus!!! I love the sound of this one. And it looks like this Amellia(?) has a different model (thank the lord), I also love the
    Vampires/Vampire Elves
    :D
  • edited May 2010
    To be fair, he did put it in spoiler tags. Unless you were talking about the reviewer?

Reviewer, as I have my review written so bare-bones plotwise just to ensure people still get the great surprise I got.
  • edited May 2010
    Here you go all! Video Review Spoiler Free----Engage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4bpm9DaKBc
  • edited May 2010
    Here's our review (new screens I suppose, since I always screencap my own). No major spoilers (by the way):

http://bit.ly/aMCrDk
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    I've been rounding up reviews over in the stickied Sammun-Mak thread. Lots of nice words about the ep so far :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.