monkey island

edited May 2010 in Game Support
I can't find another place to post this but players of Monkey Island should be able to give me an answer.
Is Monkey Island a point and click game? Are there any point and click games here?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    1-3: Yes.
    4/5: No.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2010
    As far as Telltale's games are concerned, the Bone games, Sam & Max's first two seasons and Strong Bad's only (thus far) season are point'n click; Wallace & Gromit mixes keyboard (for moving) and mouse (for clicking on and using items); Tales of Monkey Island and the third season of Sam & Max are click'n drag (an evolution of point'n click where you have to hold the mouse button to keep the character moving) but you can also use the keyboard to move if you like that better.
    Hope this helps!
  • edited May 2010
    You can also use the Walace and Gromnit method in ToMI and S&M3.

Actually, I much prefer it, allowing you to point your mouse at stuff while moving, in a more fluent way than click&drag allows (IMO).
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Personally, I'm 100% click'n drag.
    It takes a little while to adjust (I didn't think I'd get used to it and I actually played the whole first episode moving around with the keyboard, but I started using click'n drag in The Siege of Spinner Cay and I never went back to the keyboard) but once you're used to it, it's a real pleasure (some people have posted in other threads that after playing TOMI, they really missed being able to click and drag in older Telltale games).
    To each their own! ;)
This discussion has been closed.