No countdown timer

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I'm happy there's no countdown timer. I hate it. It's better that it isn't there. cause it might be out right now! no now! now! damn! i guess i kind of like getting my hopes up only to be let down. Again and again. How about now?! Still nothing...

Comments

• edited May 2010
    We have a countdown timer, it's called our hearts.... Follow your heart and trust in your soul and you'll gain the adventure of Sameth & Maximus...

Okay, not really. But the timer is just a clock; if you want the time of the release. Try PST 9 AM.
  • edited May 2010
    It's out NOW!*

*this statement will come true at some point today**
    **"Today" is defined as the time between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM on Tuesday, May 18th 2010, Pacific time***
    ***Barring any extenuating circumstances
  • edited May 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    if you want the time of the release. Try PST 9 AM.

So, in 20 minutes or so?
  • edited May 2010
    TonViper wrote: »
    So, in 20 minutes or so?

Either that or 12 in the afternoon.
  • edited May 2010
    splash1 wrote:
    ..... But the timer is just a clock; if you want the time of the release. Try PST 9 AM.

And try again at 9:05, 9:10, 9:15...

This is how I will spend my day. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    12 in the afternoon.

Does not compute :eek:
  • edited May 2010
    Patience, boy.... Telltale knows when and what to do.
  • edited May 2010
    Lead Eater wrote: »
    Does not compute :eek:

ToMI episode 1 was released around 4-4:30PM PST.

It varies. Don't be surprised if it's not out immediately after they're in the office.
  • edited May 2010
    For 301 they took the site down 2 hours, so even if they finetuned that to take shorter... I still doubt 20 min.
  • edited May 2010
    I just hope they release it before too many hours pass, so I won't have to play it when I really should be sleeping. Or worse, play it at work tomorrow.
  • edited May 2010
    want....sam...max.... NOW!!! patience? whats that?:D
  • edited May 2010
    Are we there yet?
  • edited May 2010
    not yet no.
  • edited May 2010
    OH NO OH NO. Someone just changed the future, I saw the download button for 302, but now its gone again :O, Sam & Max is playing us! lol.

There we go now its back and downloading ! :D wooohoo
Sign in to comment in this discussion.