when will the demo of ep 302 be released ?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I want it, I want it, I want it NOW ... please :)
I hope telltale will release it soon. Maybe tomorrow ? Please, i want to get my hands on it as soon as possible.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Telltale hasn't released individual episode demos for a while now -- both Wallace & Gromit and Tales of Monkey Island had only one demo.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    I might be wrong, in which case Jake will jump in here and destroy me, but I'm pretty sure there won't be demo's for each episode. 301's tutorial is the demo for the season.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't know if it works as a demo but you might check out the official download link of the first episodes demo:
    http://telltale.vo.llnwd.net/o15/games/samandmax/301/SamMax301_PC_Setup.exe

Maybe, you find out how to download the second episode.
  • edited May 2010
    Talaron wrote: »
    I don't know if it works as a demo but you might check out the official download link of the first episodes demo:
    That link looks very suspicious. But, I've never tried downloading from Telltale so I guess it MIGHT be real..
  • edited May 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    That link looks very suspicious.
    llnwd.net is Limelight Networks, the company that Telltale uses to distribute its episodes. If you check the full URL for any downloadable episode, you'll see that domain is used.
  • edited May 2010
    One of the coments on the blog stated that there is no demo for this episdoe.
  • edited May 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    One of the coments on the blog stated that there is no demo for this episdoe.

At least the download of the second episode works with the trick above but I didn't try it so there might just be no demo button.
  • edited May 2010
    I tried that. Doesn't work.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.