Launcher-bug in S&M 302 mac

edited May 2010 in Game Support
Ok, so I just opened the app and there's sort of a weird behaviour from the launcher. When the app has focus it causes the menubar and dock to disappear. Is this something that happened as a result of a fix of some other bug or what?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Yeah, I get that too (both releases of 302). It happens when the game is set to Full Screen and Windowed mode both, but when in windowed mode, once you launch the game proper, and get the quitted window at the end, the menu bar and dock reappear.

Minor issues, but they weren't there in 301.
  • edited May 2010
    Sure, it's only minor, but it gives you a so much better feeling when everything is working flawlessly, without weird behaviour. This occurs in the mac-version of season 2 too, btw.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, this is intentional and the result of a last minute fix for Season 2 actually. It's not ideal, but it prevents a really weird and confusing bug from happening.
  • edited May 2010
    Ah, I actually think I'm familiar with that bug from playing season 2 through Crossover. I remember getting black bars at the top and bottom with height according to the size of the dock and menubar. the one from the dock was gone if I remembered to hide the dock before launching. Is this the same thing?

I hope you'll fix it sooner or later, but as long as it actually has a purpose I'm fine with it for now.
This discussion has been closed.