Telltale installer and game paths

edited May 2010 in Game Support
Hi,

I'm not sure, if this is the right forum to post this, but I didn't find any mor suitable location, since it concerns all Telltale games.

There is one thing with all the episodic games that Telltale released that really vexed me: Why do the installers of the episodes not recognize the path where another game of this season is/was already installed, so that it could take this path as the basis of the suggestion for the install location?

It would be really great, if you could add this to any future episode installers (and maybe even add to the previous installers).

Cheers,
ToxicGreen

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Just to add another thing that bugs me with the installer: Why doesn't it take the game settings (resolution,...) from the previous episodes?
  • edited May 2010
    Which game are you talking about? I dunno about the paths (I didn't change them) but at least ToMI always copied the settings.
  • edited May 2010
    Which game are you talking about? I dunno about the paths (I didn't change them) but at least ToMI always copied the settings.

The Devil's Playhouse doesn't keep the settings from the first episode onto the second, and is the first game not doing so as far as I know.
This discussion has been closed.