Where is sam & max S3E2? (PS3)

edited May 2010 in Site Support
You advertised and sold the game as being released monthly, however its been well over 5 weeks since the last release, Sam & Max S3E2 is out for PC, where is the PSN (Sony PS3) version?

I bought both versions and this is just frustrating having one and not the other which I really wanted.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Euro?

Next week wednesday.
  • edited May 2010
    no US version. If it comes out next week thats Bi-monthly.. great..
  • edited May 2010
    Adrianr wrote: »
    no US version. If it comes out next week thats Bi-monthly.. great..
    It's out already in the US. You can't access it?
  • edited May 2010
    You advertised and sold the game as being released monthly, however its been well over 5 weeks since the last release, Sam & Max S3E2 is out for PC, where is the PSN (Sony PS3) version?

I bought both versions and this is just frustrating having one and not the other which I really wanted.

You do realize "monthly" doesn't mean "exactly one month", but "at some point within each month", right?
  • edited May 2010
    Nope didn't get the PSN message like last time, and it's not showing in the PS Store.
    When i go to the folder in the store it shows the key 34.95 purchased, ep1 demo downloaded, but there is no episode 2... :S

Maybe i should be taking this up with Sony then? Has anyone else been able to download it from PSN?
  • edited May 2010
    Nope didn't get the PSN message like last time, and it's not showing in the PS Store.
    When i go to the folder in the store it shows the key 34.95 purchased, ep1 demo downloaded, but there is no episode 2... :S

Maybe i should be taking this up with Sony then? Has anyone else been able to download it from PSN?

It's not in your purchased folder, go to the store then "View All by Title" then "Browse by Title S" then "Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse" and it'll be in there.
  • edited May 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    It's not in your purchased folder, go to the store then "View All by Title" then "Browse by Title S" then "Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse" and it'll be in there.

That's exactly where its not.. I see 3 items, Sam & Max 34.95 purchased, Sam & Max episode 1 purchased, Sam & Max trailer, nothing about episode 2.

I'm guessing I'm going to have to call sony and get it sorted out.. They must have some setting making it hidden.

Thanks for trying tho..

EDIT: Called sony and because they havent set an episode price there was some locking mechanism and my account didnt register for some reason they reset it and it shows in the list now. So anyone else has this problem ring sony ^^
  • edited May 2010
    That's exactly where its not.. I see 3 items, Sam & Max 34.95 purchased, Sam & Max episode 1 purchased, Sam & Max trailer, nothing about episode 2.

I'm guessing I'm going to have to call sony and get it sorted out.. They must have some setting making it hidden.

Thanks for trying tho..

EDIT: Called sony and because they havent set an episode price there was some locking mechanism and my account didnt register for some reason they reset it and it shows in the list now. So anyone else has this problem ring sony ^^

Glad you got it sorted out. :D

When you purchased it, did you also download the unlock key that enables you to see the new episodes, or did you just download the first episode?
  • edited May 2010
    I had downloaded the pre-order file, then the demo which unlocked automatically
This discussion has been closed.