Is there anywhere else to download "SamMax302_PC_Setup" from?

edited May 2010 in Game Support
Both the 301 and 302 installers have been consistently corrupt when I download them from Telltale. I know that this problem is on my end, and I also know from experience that the only way around it is to find a different copy that is hosted elsewhere.

So, is it hosted anywhere else? Could some charitable soul host their copy on MegaUpload for me? Or is that a no-no? :confused:

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well the installer for 301 (Demo == Full Game if you log in with your account) can be found on gamershell.

http://www.gamershell.com/news_94316.html
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks, but I found the installer for 301 from another source back near when it came out. I'm having a bit of a harder time finding 302.
  • edited May 2010
    Paine wrote: »
    I'm having a bit of a harder time finding 302.

This will be problematic because there is no demo for this one.
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe it's better to fix the problem at your end. Is it just downloads from Telltale that get corrupted, or from other sources as well?

I'll quote something I posted in another thread a while ago, since that may help you too, if the corruption comes from the download getting cut off before it's completely finished:
    Didero wrote: »
    You might want to consider a download manager then. It's an application that can resume downloads if your connection fails (if the site you download from supports it, which Telltale's site does if I recall correctly).
    If you've got Firefox, a good download manager addon is DownThemAll, which is also useful to download multiple files at once from a site.
    Another download manager I use sometimes is Free Download Manager, which, like the name says, is completely free, and pretty easy to use.
  • edited May 2010
    No, it's other downloads from other places too. It seems to happen randomly to about 5% of the things I download, but every file that is corrupted is always corrupted no matter how many times I download it or what download manager I use. Someone told me that it's probably a problem with my modem.
This discussion has been closed.