The Mermaid and the Cockroach?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Just a simple play name on a poster at the theater? Or a subtle hint involving Stinky and Sal's importance on the next episode?

You decide. If I'm right, you are very sneaky Telltale...

Comments

• edited May 2010
    That was 100 years ago, I highly doubt a play in the early 20th century is involved with a 21st century psycho and a mutated cockroach.
  • edited May 2010
    Splash are you saying the twentyfirth century?
  • edited May 2010
    colin.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    I saw it. It was okay. Songs got too boring. Character development needs work. They need to fire the guy who played the cockroach.
  • edited May 2010

Nooo. That was some other guy. Look at my post again, I said 21st!
  • edited May 2010
    I liked Colin Firth in Love Actually.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure this is foreshadowing something about Stinky and Sal, and I can't actually remember the last Colin Firth movie I've seen, but everyone I know loves that guy.

Perhaps when the DVD version comes out, Telltale could replace the narrator's voice with Colin Firth's?
  • edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure this is foreshadowing something about Stinky and Sal, and I can't actually remember the last Colin Firth movie I've seen, but everyone I know loves that guy.

Who's Colin Firth?
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Who's Colin Firth?

He is earnest.
  • edited May 2010
    Well if it is a well-known play in the S&M universe, the equivalent of Romeo and Juilet for example, Girl stinky might think it is cool to date a cockroach. Just as how our teenage girls think vampires are tragically sexy.
  • edited May 2010
    Majus wrote: »
    He is earnest.

No, that's Jim Varney
  • edited May 2010
    Randulf wrote: »
    Girl stinky might think it is cool to date a cockroach.
    Wait wait, we've been talking about girl Stinky the entire time, and not...?! :(
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I liked Colin Firth in Love Actually.

I love Love Actually. It's got one of my most favourite movie endings ever, that montage made up of real people filmed at Heathrow airport. The emotion in that is so genuine and so beautiful... makes me teary every single time.
  • edited May 2010
    I actually love Love Actually...
  • edited May 2010
    she dues where a apron whiff a fish tale on it so it is a hint maybe
  • edited May 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    I saw it. It was okay. Songs got too boring. Character development needs work. They need to fire the guy who played the cockroach.

So back in 1901, does the cockroach eat those fish like he did in the 2009 remake? Or did he do something different?
  • edited May 2010
    I gotta say, this play was a dissapointment! you could totally see the zipper on the cockroach costume! and when the mermaid does her floating on the stage musical number, you can totally see the strings!!!! ....but in all seriousness...I can't wait for 303, I sometimes wonder what Girl Stinky would look like as a mermaid...sorta
  • edited May 2010
    Did someone say birthday?
  • edited May 2010
    Trogdorman wrote: »
    I sometimes wonder what Girl Stinky would look like as a mermaid...sorta

The same way she always looks, only with a fish tail in place of her legs.
  • edited May 2010
    If a mermaid and cockroach had a baby, would it be a cockmaid or a meroach?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    If a mermaid and cockroach had a baby, would it be a cockmaid or a meroach?

Ohgod... definitely a meroach. The other one sounds like something entirely different! :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.