The line-up in the trailer...

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I'm wondering whether that line up in the trailer shows all of the villains. I've identified everyone I can, feel free to add or comment on the list.

Skunk'ape
Papierwaite
The Stinkies
Sal Cockroach
Baby Amelia Airheart
Mama Bosco??? (the one with the afro)
Kringle
Giant Sam
Mole People (Mole builder, occult moles)
Sam Clones? (we're assuming they're clones?)
There's somebody behind the clones and Grandpa Stinky who I can't quite make out...

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Not Mama Bosco, Jurgen from 302. It's not an afro, it's his hat. And guy between the clones and Stinky is Charlie Hotep, the doll from 302. I suspect that he'll be coming to life or getting possessed.
  • edited May 2010
    Yh, it is Jurgen.
    Are you sure about Charlie? I think it's more likely to be a character we have yet to meet.
  • edited May 2010
    Here's an enhanced cutout I did earlier. It's most certainly a doll.
    k4xjk7.png
    And those giant legs in the background are Max's by the way.
    edit: here's a link to my older post with the whole lineup enhanced.
  • edited May 2010
    It's kind of dissapointing that the only villains we have yet to see are Sal and those clones...
  • edited May 2010
    I'm not convinced they put all the villains in that line-up. In particular the weird possibly tentacled thing that will show up in episode 5 is not shown.
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, this wouldn't be the first time Telltale has kept something important (but which might not seem particularly spoilery to us) under wraps until later on. I'm excited for any of the potential surprises to come, myself.
  • edited May 2010
    yeah, i think the surprises are the reason that this series is so gripping. I AM DYING IN THE WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODEEEEE
  • edited May 2010
    Why am I the only person that notices the Mouse guy next to grampa stinky? Every forum with that picture, no one makes any reference to him.
  • edited May 2010
    Why am I the only person that notices the Mouse guy next to grampa stinky? Every forum with that picture, no one makes any reference to him.

Do you mean the doll? Cause I really can't see the mouse... unless I've gone mouse blind again D:
  • edited May 2010
    He means the doll - yh, it does look kinda like a mouse
  • edited May 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    Do you mean the doll? Cause I really can't see the mouse... unless I've gone mouse blind again D:

Now that you mention it, it kind of does look like the ventriloquist dummy. But this is wearing a hat. Its totally different. And its ears are bigger. Reminds me of what the Chuck E cheez mouse would look like in the tomb of sammun mak, all old timy.
  • edited May 2010
    From left to right from Harold's picture: *SPOILERS*

Nefertiti, Jebidiah, Construction Mole, Stinky, Sal, Papierwaite, Skun-k'ape, Kringle, Jurgen, Grandpa Stinky, Charlie Ho-Tep, four Sam clones. And in the back, Max's giant feet.

From the looks of it, Telltale just wanted to show us a line of villains, most of them aren't even enemies. Course, we haven't played Episodes 3-5 yet.
  • edited May 2010
    Take a closer look. I've lightened it a bit.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1539&stc=1&d=1275086480
  • edited May 2010
    Same pic, nicer lighting job.
  • edited May 2010
    By "closer look" i really meant "look at the other things in the image besides the puppet"
  • edited May 2010
    Sam's clones? Or Max's giant legs?
  • edited May 2010
    no, everything. "besides" meaning except, not "beside" meaning next to
  • MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    Order is:
    Molemen - Amelia Earearth(sp?) - Girl Stinky - Sal - Papierwaite - skunkape - Kringle - Juergun - Grandpa Stinky - Charlie Hot-Tep(sp?) - sam clone's
  • edited May 2010
    I just said all that, and they're in space. What's to look at?
  • edited May 2010
    I'm struggling to get what you mean...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.