Did anyone notice this

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
WE all know those who got the game got a code for episode 1 for steam and get the tf2 items. Did anyone notice you get the FULL season on steam. Now I see why telltale REALLY didnt want us to give those codes out it was more than just one episode. I opened steam(yes another TF2 attempt) and the tomb of sammun mak was there.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    yes. that's what we all knew. good work, captain obvious!

Captain%20Obvious%20evil%20scientist%202.jpg

but, seriously, some people who probably didnt know would have found out by now. also, I DIDN'T GET THAT CODE WTF TELLTALE? haha, dont need it anyway, i dont particularly like steam
  • edited May 2010
    Captin obvious might be in they stole max's brain
  • edited May 2010
    go to the store page for the devils playhouse, you will find a link, maybe the code will still work
  • edited May 2010
    nope, screenshot, cant find it
  • edited May 2010
    yes. that's what we all knew. good work, captain obvious!

Captain%20Obvious%20evil%20scientist%202.jpg

That's not Captain Obvious! That's Captain Quark!
  • edited May 2010
    I knew everyone knew about episode 1 was now on steam for users of the code, but no one at all(from what I saw) noticed it was the FULL season.
  • edited May 2010
    Not sure who mentioned it first, but I remember reading that you get the full game in this thread, and searching that thread I find that at least Rather Dashing mentioned it in this post. So, yeah, we knew about it. ;)
  • edited May 2010
    I'm going to produce a range of tshirts that simply say "I KNEW" on them in large, blocky letters.

Who's interested?
  • edited May 2010
    I am, I knew from the moment I used the code that it was for the whole season because it said I was receiving The Devils Playhouse + TF2 Items, not the Penal Zone
Sign in to comment in this discussion.