It Is Worth It?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Big Question:

After the many years of Sam and Max episodic adventures produced by Telltale Games, it is almost saiding that the cancellation of "Freelance Police" is worth it?

I mean, I've got Hit the Road and all of the three seasons of Sam and Max, but I can't help but wonder WHAT IF "Freelance Police" wasn't cancelled and created. Then, that would mean that the workers of Lucasarts wouldn't quit and create Telltale, ending all possible games today.

What you think?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    We don't even know if Freelance Police would have been any good, so it's probably best not to dwell on it too much.
  • edited May 2010
    Times like this I wish didn't sell my time machine!
    You make a good point though, I mean with the cancelling of one game a whole bunch of awesome ones have been made, even new game series, so I suppose I'm kinda greatfull :D
  • edited May 2010
    lets ask the what if machine

What_if_Machine.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    lets ask the what if machine

It says it wiould destroy the fabric of reality
  • edited May 2010
    Epic Kiwi wrote: »
    We don't even know if Freelance Police would have been any good
    Max jumps on someone and asks him why he won't just die. I think it was going to be awesome :)
  • edited May 2010
    I think Freelance Police could have been a breakthrough beyond HtR, but it was never given the chance. But Telltale was made to make that dream come back to life, Freelance Police is gone from the world, lost forever.

So no, it's not worth it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.