*Spoiler* M.I. Pirate God - is this a known bug?

edited May 2010 in Game Support
lo,

Near the beggining of Rise of the Pirate God, the first destination i went to after arriving at the crossroads was the swordfighting place.

Won the sword fight, cheered up Morgan, but every time i leave the screen (by clicking on "boom" and sliding down the mast) the game returns to the previous screen with morgan but Guybrush isn't there. I can move the curser and have access to my items but I don't think this is whats supposed to happen, I think its an inescapable bug screen. Unfortunately its the only way to leave the screen with Morgan.

(Its a legal game. Not a dodgy download that you can expect to have fatal bugs..)

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2010
    I think you might be talking about this problem.
    If so, it's not inescapable, but you have to (somewhat blindly) use the arrows to leave the screen.
  • edited May 2010
    ahah, thanks. Yes I've finally managed to escape it now by brining up that movement circle and running around till i found the stairs. Arrows didn't work for me.

I've accidentally come across lots of little glitches in these 5 chapters, though this is the first one that has got me stuck. It's a shame.
This discussion has been closed.