Your goggles explode!!!! Game over!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Too many appreciation threads...
  • edited June 2010
    sorry cadent help my shelf ps did you now Chippy mom was a label maker
  • edited June 2010
    I miss Bluster Blaster. :(
  • edited June 2010
    in season 2 episode 1 Bluster Blaster seas it all for my dad season 2 episode 4
    we find out sam billet him so is sam his dad
  • edited June 2010
    There's only one work I can use to sum up the C.O.P.S. and that word is 'meh'.
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    There's only one work I can use to sum up the C.O.P.S. and that word is 'meh'.

I would sum them up using the word 'awesome'

I MISS BLUSTER BLASTER!!
    AND HIS RANDOM SHOUTS!!
  • edited June 2010
    BLUSTER BLASTER new cops in las vages in season 4 BLUSTER BLASTER saves the planet epic or what ps gust and ider
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    in season 2 episode 1 Bluster Blaster seas it all for my dad season 2 episode 4
    we find out sam billet him so is sam his dad
    That was hilarious. Yes, Bluster Blaster, it is all about your dad.

I can just imagine Bluster Blaster and the rest of the COPS going on an epic quest to find his father, not realising that living beings age.

Well, it was funny to me.
  • edited June 2010
    Bluster Blaster truly is one of the most funny characters.
    "GEEZ CALM DOWN LADY"
    "WE HATE BAGPIPES"
    "THE SUN WAS IN MY EYES"
    "EVERYONE. ALL WILL FALL. THERE IS NO ESCAPE."
  • edited June 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I can just imagine Bluster Blaster and the rest of the COPS going on an epic quest to find his father, not realising that living beings age.
    They can join V'ger on its quest...
  • edited June 2010
    sam: Bluster Blaster I'm you father
    Bluster Blaster: what but mi dad is little you tall
    sam: I was a kid in the 80s and it 2011/2012/2013/when telltale makes it if ever
  • edited June 2010
    I am of the firm belief that the reason that Bluster Blaster is missing from Season 3 is to save the voice of Jared Emerson-Johnson. He said in one of the Season 1 commentary tracks that it really made his voice hurt after each recording session where he recorded Bluster Blaster. I feel that is unfortunate that it causes him pain, as I miss Bluster Blaster.
  • edited June 2010
    telltale find new Bluster Blaster that dusen get hurt by doing the voice
  • edited June 2010
    I don't know too many people who could do Bluster Blaster and not hurt their voice. Perhaps, eventually they can make him with a synthesized voice changer so that someone can perform their unique inflections but be able to save their voice.

I think what I did like about Bluster Blaster is that he reminds me of that whole 80s and TRON era. Some of the early arcade/home voice synthesis for loud games. When I think of Bluster Blaster, I can't help but think of old greats like *Sinistar*. The baddest space shooter of them all. He was so intimidating that I've litterally seen kids run off crying when Sinistar surprised them after he's finally assembled. "Beware, I live! RAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!"
  • edited June 2010
    akaimizu wrote: »
    I don't know too many people who could do Bluster Blaster and not hurt their voice. Perhaps, eventually they can make him with a synthesized voice changer so that someone can perform their unique inflections but be able to save their voice.

I think what I did like about Bluster Blaster is that he reminds me of that whole 80s and TRON era. Some of the early arcade/home voice synthesis for loud games. When I think of Bluster Blaster, I can't help but think of old greats like *Sinistar*. The baddest space shooter of them all. He was so intimidating that I've litterally seen kids run off crying when Sinistar surprised them after he's finally assembled. "Beware, I live! RAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!"

Actually, in one of the Season 1 commentary tracks, it is stated that the inspiration for Bluster Blaster was mostly, and originally named, Sinistar. There is even at least one direct quote in the game; "I HUNGER!"

In fact, here (Designers Commentary) is the commentary track that contains it.

While I am at it, here are links to the other Reality 2.0 commentary tracks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.