Sam and Max 302 on PS3

edited June 2010 in Game Support
I'm having problems with Sam and Max the Devil's Playhouse episode 2. I don't know if anyone else is having problems with it, but I have a point in my game where you confront the German character on the train in reel 3 about Yog Saggoth right after you open Kringle's trunk where the game doesn't give me the option to back out of the conversation or leave automatically after all possible things are said. I've uninstalled/reinstalled my game 3-4 times to include deleting saves. Is there a patch coming to fix this problem? I would like to be able to play and finish the game that I purchased from you. Thank you for any and all help.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Unfortunately, that is a known bug. Hopefully they are working on a patch, but until then take solace in this: you don't need to confront him about Yog-Soggoth, so thus you can continue on, and finish, 302.
  • edited June 2010
    I hope they fix this, not getting the effect of the full game is ruining my experience. I mean when you pay for a product you expect it to work properly. Maybe it'll be fixed just in time before next weeks release of ep 3.
  • edited June 2010
    How do you get Episode 2 exactly?
This discussion has been closed.