Abolish that word

13»

Comments

• BasBas
    edited January 2007
    I think the word I mean is 'their'. I can't stand it when people write "And then they fed all there sandwiches to the leopard."
  • edited January 2007
    ''Wierd'' is another word I'd prefer not to see. It's weird how many times you encounter it on forums.

--Erwin
  • edited January 2007
    "Follow your heart".

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is my heart going to leave my body, sprout legs and run off somewhere? Is it plotting against me? Maybe I should just get rid of it before it tries to hurt me from the inside... I could replace it with a bicycle pump or something. Y'know what, I might just forego that and stab myself in the heart right now, that'll teach it a lesson. You ain't leading no one nowhere, ya hear?!

Also, how does a heart hold emotion? Why is it associated with love? It's just a muscle filled with blood and it looks really icky.
  • edited January 2007
    Also, how does a heart hold emotion? Why is it associated with love? It's just a muscle filled with blood and it looks really icky.
    Oh you hopeless romantic, you... :p
  • edited January 2007
    Bas wrote: »
    I think the word I mean is 'their'. I can't stand it when people write "And then they fed all there sandwiches to the leopard."

And what about 'they're'!
    "Don't buy those durians, their stinky."
  • edited January 2007
    'acknowledged'
  • edited January 2007
    Roger that.

Speaking of which, who would want to name their kid 'Roger'? :P Okay, I'm kidding. I still stand by with what I said about Randy, though.

--Erwin
  • edited January 2007
    hmmmmm... "whimsy"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.