The 'Sameth's Handlebar Moustache' Appreciation Thread

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
We're running out of things to appreciate...

That moustache WILL be mine...

Comments

• edited June 2010
    inb4 go ahead give it a tug ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Har de har har.
    Quit it Maximus.
    :D
  • edited June 2010
    Oh my! Over 100 views already? Gosh, who knew a low amount of posts could be so, errrr, popular(ish)?
  • edited June 2010
    I think it's the first occasion that we have seen Sam (or one of Sam's relatives/ancestors) with additional facial hair. Judging from the screenshots, 'They Stole Max's Brain!' will be the second occasion.
  • edited June 2010
    Other than the hair all over his body? His five o' clock shadow goes clear to his ankles. As quoted by Max. Lol. I can't wait for episode 3!
  • edited June 2010
    Other than the hair all over his body?
    Hayden wrote: »
    I think it's the first occasion that we have seen Sam (or one of Sam's relatives/ancestors) with additional facial hair.

I take it that comment/question was directed at me.
  • edited June 2010
    Sameth's mustache is a great addition to the character of Sameth. I really hope you can buy Sameth's mustache at the Telltale shop in the very near future.
  • edited June 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Sameth's mustache is a great addition to the character of Sameth. I really hope you can buy Sameth's mustache at the Telltale shop in the very near future.

I'm just gonna grow a mustache like that instead methinks.
  • edited June 2010
    I appreciate Sameth's handlebar moustache so much, it has a starring role in my current avatar! But since that will no longer be the case come the 22nd, I'll post it here for posterity:

SaM-301_ToSMicon_small.png

Woo!
  • TorTor
    edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    7598966_857b00eb0e_o.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    "Don't believe the moustache is real? Go on, give it a tug!"

One of my favourite lines in the episode. Also:
    I WANT THAT MOUSTACHE.

Edit: Sameth's not the one above my post.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.