Charlie Hotep Alive???

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Somebody else may have brought this up, but have you noticed, in the villain line up Charlie Hotep (the ventriloquist dummy) is there. Just saying that Charlie could come alive somehow and be a villain, possibly in the episode Beyond the Alley of the DOLLS!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Maybe - it seems likely that he'd come back anyway as a toy. It will be interesting to see how he returns.
  • edited June 2010
    he is still in Maximus somewhere and if bin finning that mabe Ventriloquist's dummy Ventriloquism + Playing cards Mind-reading = mind control it cod happen remember Tales of Monkey Island combined powers is a possibility
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    he is still in Maximus somewhere and if bin finning that mabe Ventriloquist's dummy Ventriloquism + Playing cards Mind-reading = mind control it cod happen remember Tales of Monkey Island combined powers is a possibility

That's a bit of a push those two togethwr would just make people say truthful embarasing things about themselves instead of blatant lies.
  • edited June 2010
    no he throes fhots in to the head it like mide riding only they in sted of it going in it going out and so it max on the bran in offer word's the Ventriloquist's dummy tells them what to do it late so my bran mite not be working ps I live in uk
  • edited June 2010
    I think Charlie was killed along with Maximus, sides. Telltale put certain characters into the line-up so that you THINK that some of them are villains, they put certain ones in there so it wouldn't spoil anything.
  • edited July 2010
    I was right. He was the villain. And I think I can confidently say I was the first person to think of this since I posted this sometime before 303. Still, I was extremely surprised anyway when I saw him talking.
  • edited July 2010
    ...can we change the name of this thread? I wouldn't really like if I even had a glimpse of the idea that very probability when it was revealed to be true.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah I agree, the title is very spoilery and there are still alot of people who haven't played the episode yet.
  • edited July 2010
    i've seen something else to this effect elsewhere too, and I'm wondering where is this "villain lineup" found?
  • edited July 2010
    I think Telltale should've been a lot smarter when adding Charlie to the line-up, in retrospect it's a huge huge spoiler.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I think Telltale should've been a lot smarter when adding Charlie to the line-up, in retrospect it's a huge huge spoiler.

And yet, we were all still duped.
  • edited July 2010
    And yet, we were all still duped.

Yes but the fact that anyone figured it out is a shame AND we would all have been even more surprised had he not been there!
  • edited July 2010
    Honestly, I consistently forgot about him every time I thought about the line up and even started thinking that the resemblance to himself was going to be coinkidinkal at best.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.