302 problems on pc

edited June 2010 in Game Support
This is annoying because I've been waiting for it to come out on the ipad and I finally gave in and just bought it for the pc. I downloaded it for my desktop and it said " This application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found..." so I reinstalled the program twice than gave up and went to my laptop which said the same exact thing. And now i've reinstalled five times trying differnt things each time and it still isn't working. please help I just wanna play sam and max.:confused:

Comments

• edited June 2010
    This is annoying because I've been waiting for it to come out on the ipad and I finally gave in and just bought it for the pc. I downloaded it for my desktop and it said " This application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found..." so I reinstalled the program twice than gave up and went to my laptop which said the same exact thing. And now i've reinstalled five times trying differnt things each time and it still isn't working. please help I just wanna play sam and max.:confused:
    Have you let the installer update your DirectX installation? Because that's where the file you're missing is coming from...

You can also grab the installer right off the Microsoft site and install it, that should also fix things.

np: Ash Ra Tempel - Daydream (Deutsche Elektronische Musik (Disc 2))
  • edited June 2010
    ive always just left the update box checked. I'll try going to the website
  • edited June 2010
    Yes it worked! thank you sir
This discussion has been closed.