what time is it coming out?

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
does anyone know? its supposed to be out today right?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    It'll be released tomorrow, Tuesday 22, during the PDT working day.
  • edited June 2010
    If it comes out around the same time as the last two episodes, it'll be out in about 20-24 hours.

Ah, timezones. Gotta love 'em.
  • edited June 2010
    so about 9pm gmt .
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    so about 9pm gmt .

I know - annoying for us not in America. Europe we get PSN version tomorrow right?
  • edited June 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    I know - annoying for us not in America. Europe we get PSN version tomorrow right?

EU PSN gets it on June 23, a day after the NA PSN.
  • edited June 2010
    Pinchpenny wrote: »
    EU PSN gets it on June 23, a day after the NA PSN.

yeah that's what i thought - i prefer it on PS3 so ill probably play through for a bit tomorrow (i'm busy anyway) and then play the PS3 version properly on wednesday
  • edited June 2010
    Unless something happens, it typically comes out at around noon (give or take) of the day of release, pacific time.
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah I can play it when i come home in the evening straight away :D
  • edited June 2010
    give it naauu
  • edited June 2010
    LOL I didn't even know it was so close already.... I have not even finished the second episode...... I have been really busy.
  • edited June 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    LOL I didn't even know it was so close already.... I have not even finished the second episode...... I have been really busy.

I would be so angry at you, because of not finishing a great episode and all. But instead I'm jealous of you because you'll get some new Sam and Max experience longer and more enjoyable than we do.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Probably somewhere between 10 and 14 hours from this post you are reading right now, but that is an estimate.
  • edited June 2010
    aaaah I can't wait
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Probably somewhere between 10 and 14 hours from this post you are reading right now, but that is an estimate.

Then by the time I get home and get the kids to bed, it will be probably out. Good timing :)
  • edited June 2010
    I'd completely Forgotten about this! "downloads"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.