Dutch release please!!!

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I have season one for Wii and am dying to get my hands on season two. But now it seems like it will not be released in the Netherlands? I can find english, german and spanish versions. I don't care if it isn't subtitled in Dutch, it just has to work on my Wii system. Will there be a release for the Netherlands? I need a sam and max fix!!! :p

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Surely you can play english games on a dutch Wii?
  • edited June 2010
    Well, I guess you can because of the PAL region and all, but if I check Amazon in the UK, it also says it isn't released yet. So no sam and max in all of Europe? I don't usually post questions but I cannot find any information regarding Europe release! :confused:
  • edited June 2010
    Could they be waiting for a PEGI rating or something?
  • edited June 2010
    Come to think of it, the Wii release of Season Two might not be out yet outside the US region. Maybe someone else can confirm that. Sorry.
  • edited June 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    Come to think of it, the Wii release of Season Two might not be out yet outside the US region. Maybe someone else can confirm that. Sorry.

Judging by Atari's page for it, that appears to be the case.
  • edited June 2010
    Are they planning to release outside the US? If they are not, I have to find a way to get it for my Mac, but I was hoping for the Wii version.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm afraid it hasn't been ported to Mac yet, though Telltale is working on it.
  • edited June 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    I'm afraid it hasn't been ported to Mac yet, though Telltale is working on it.

Actually Season 2 has been ported mac already. Season 1 still needs a port.

Edit: Bloggo Link

Edit 2: Also, why am I still awake?
  • edited June 2010
    Doh! You're right. fleur, if you want to get it for Mac you can get it right here at Telltale's store.
  • edited June 2010
    Great, thanks for the feedback! I will still be on the lookout for a wii release date, but if it looks like the European version is cancelled, I'll have to go with Mac.
  • edited July 2010
    Hoi, Fleur.
    Engels is een handige taal. Het zou je goed doen deze taal te leren.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi, Fleur.
    English is a useful language. You'd do well to learn it.

Her English looks fine to me.
  • edited July 2010
    I founded season 2 on a greek e-shop of a chain store so it might be on Netherlands and your local branch game store may not have it. I sugest you to look in the e-shop of the retailer and you might found it :D!
  • edited July 2010
    You can find a couple of Dutch and British webshops that sell the game here: http://www.budgetgaming.nl/game-profile/sam+03467+max+season+two_Wii.html

I thought the game was already released in PAL regions, but these shops have it planned for the 24th of september.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.