Thanks, Telltale!

2»

Comments

• edited January 2007
    I second to Rapp Scallion, listening to the office theme at the ending credits was a bit disappointing.
  • edited January 2007
    Yay...

Great game......... Only 30 more days to the next one :p
  • edited January 2007
    Thank you so much, you guys at Telltale! I had countless big laughs playing episode 2. Excellent stuff!
  • edited January 2007
    Just finished it. It was fun doing the different tv episodes. I look forward to episode 3.:D
  • edited January 2007
    I'm stuck with the demo until I buy the season package, but from what I've seen, great job! The room-to-room transitions seem shorter too :D (I don't have much RAM, so it takes awhile to load up each area)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    The e-mail got caught up in my Yahoo spam filter, and while digging through 800+ pieces of spam to retrieve it, I discovered that my hard working filter has also been blocking all of the official Yahoo notifications advertising new services. Ha!

Heehee. That's hilarious.
  • edited January 2007
    Hey... why did I only get one activation email? Certainly, I received it right away, but I would at least appreciate receiving 3+ emails like everybody else.

I am even your friend on Myspace... why would you do this to a friend? :(
  • edited January 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Heehee. That's hilarious.

Some guy said the same filter thing in Gmail, while Gmail is the best filter I came to find so far. My Yahoo filter also caught telltale as spam. Must be something in the mail content, but I can't see anything fishy in it!

Anyways, since telltale only delivered the game to me in 6th, I had to sleep then waste the whole morning to sign 1 paper, come back with sever headache, I am just getting warmed up for a full stream game playing hopefully tonight.

So thanks telltale, but next time, it's telltale fans who will decide the download date, and you will be the ones checking for the link :p
  • edited January 2007
    The e-mail got caught up in my Yahoo spam filter, and while digging through 800+ pieces of spam to retrieve it, I discovered that my hard working filter has also been blocking all of the official Yahoo notifications advertising new services. Ha!

I wish Hotmail did that. No matter how much I mark their advertising emails as "Unwanted", they keep showing up in my Inbox :mad:
  • edited January 2007
    I would like to commend everyone on a job well done! Situation:Comedy was a good deal harder than Culture Shock, but this time I got through the whole game without having to resort to hints! Bosco was funnier than ever, and I'm sure everyone knew exactly what a B-Tads Voice Modulator would consist of before you saw it! The director lady was really well done and a great addition to the cast! You managed to use the word 'impugn' in a rhyme!

Max's new voice was even better than the last one, and was only noticeable in parts where I'm found prerecorded dialogue from the previous game.
    I thought Hugh Bliss was loathsome. I found him both terrifying and deeply irritating. I'm not sure that was what you were going for with this character, but I just reacted with disgust to anything he said/did. The puzzles involving him were quite clever, though.

And one last thought: I think that when asked about the criteria for judging contestants on Embarrasing Idol, Whizzer's answer should have been 'nepotism'.
  • edited January 2007
    octochan wrote: »
    I thought Hugh Bliss was loathsome. I found him both terrifying and deeply irritating. I'm not sure that was what you were going for with this character, but I just reacted with disgust to anything he said/did.

Hmm... I don't know about you but I thought that was the point with him and his prismatology preach. A juxtaposition of some sorts between the cheeryness and the creepyness. I thought that was quite funny. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.