They Stole Max's Brain Poster Art? (Help!)

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Does anybody have this please? I used this for the last two episodes and my review is going up soon on Alternative Magazine Online, but can't find it anywhere!

Any help much appreciated, especially if Jake comes to the rescue! :p

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Word on the street is that it's a little late but we'll be seeing it today or tormorra most likely.
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Word on the street is that it's a little late but we'll be seeing it today or tormorra most likely.

Thanks Jake! I shall go ahead and publish without and update when it lands!
  • edited June 2010
    It still isn't
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »

or possibly tormorry?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Not sure the status of the posters. I know Stephen is working on it but we're in a swirling world of projects right now. Soonisherish.
  • edited July 2010
    Still seeing no poster :(
  • edited July 2010
    I'd wait about a week before "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" releases.

No I don't know when it comes out, but it should be around then.
  • edited July 2010
    Double Post fail, but it's up for those who don't know.

episode3.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Yay, my favorite poster so far :D
  • edited July 2010
    Malleys wrote: »
    Yay, my favorite poster so far :D

Why? It's a character render over the desoto. Nowhere near as well-done as the Penal Zone's.
  • edited July 2010
    Why? It's a character render over the desoto. Nowhere near as well-done as the Penal Zone's.

opinions, opinions, OPINIONS.
  • edited July 2010

It's the concept! THE CONCEPT!

(And the background it's totally awesome, really)
  • edited July 2010
    I more think that the logo clashes with the overall style of the poster. The logo is very B-Movie, even though the title may work for noir(See "Hangmen Also Die!"). I think overall the design is differentiated enough from normal renders to be a pretty cool poster. Though not as good as the first two, that's simply because the first two were so awesome that something that is only great doesn't match up.
  • edited July 2010
    Not my favorite poster. The 3D rendered image doesn'r really fit the style of such poster. I would have gone with something more like the Dirty Harry poster: White background, Sam posing with a gun and a DeSoto.
  • edited July 2010
    I have to agree that 3D Sam doesn't work as well as a drawn Sam would.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.