Episode 3 Was AWSOME!!!

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
Hi,

I thought Episode 3 of Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse was really good. :)
I loved the puzzles and how reality was changed. And I thought the storm during the museum part was awsome. These Games keep getting better and better. They were awsome to begin with and I thought there was no way it could get better, you can't beat perfection, but i was wrong. I am so amazed with the story ideas and how the games are made. Keep Up the Good Work TTG, I looked forward to all future games from you guys.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    THANK YOU!!!!!! I totally agree :D
  • edited June 2010
    Same here!
  • edited June 2010
    And here!! :D
  • edited June 2010
    Same here, it's the best episode so far, it's perfect.
  • edited June 2010
    It really is amazing how far they've come since the initial 2 seasons. ToMI was the first instance, in my opinion, where they really succeeded to tie all the episodes together into one big story-arc.
    And Devil's Playhouse is building on this even further and making one hell of a season. I can hardly imagine what future TTG games will be like, but I know they're gonna be mind-blowing.
  • edited June 2010
    I know, I know! It was awesome! I loved it! :D \o/
  • edited June 2010
    I think that the season 3 is becoming the greatest Sam&Max adventure ever made... Far way better even than the old Lucasarts game!
    I love the twist&turns of the story, the deep charachters, the wonderful accuracy to details, the design of everything, and the constant exploration TT make on new kind of gameplay styles...
    I can just say "Wow-Telltale is just superb".
  • edited June 2010
    yes I agree.. awesome.. and what a cliffhanger! July can't come soon enough
  • edited June 2010
    loved it! BTW techincally an appriciation thread!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.