beyond the alley of dolls surprise thread

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
this is the place to talk about the surprises in "beyond the alley of dolls"

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Of course we have to talk about the dance the clones of Sam are going to do to a Jared-Remix of Poker Face. It will be totally awesome.
  • edited June 2010
    how do you think paiperwait survived that century
  • edited June 2010
    Magic works in mysterious ways, my friend
  • edited June 2010
    ask some more questions
  • edited June 2010
    Maybe Paperwaite's time inside of the Devil's Toybox has something to do with it too.
  • edited June 2010
    remember what skunk-ape gust revere it in offer words 1 minuet for him and it was one centenary
  • edited June 2010
    Best translation I can do
    kane wrote: »
    remember what skunk-ape, (???) Just reverse it. In other words 1 minute for him and it was one century

so the Toybox ejected Papierwaite after a century, but for him it could have been one minute for all we know
  • edited June 2010
    yes way episode 4 what I don't no haw he got out
  • edited June 2010
    new question:who is doctor norington
  • edited June 2010
    a guy who graduated from med. school, NEXT!
  • edited June 2010
    Maybe he's a TOY DOCTOR! And and he built the Sam clones and erm... and maybe he even created Paiperwait, hence why he didn't age! Or maybe it's something completly not this!
  • edited June 2010
    OR paperwaite is VOLDERMORT alot of theories have been based off less evidence than I have for this.
    !.voldermort doesn't age,
    2.paperwaite doesn't age.

See all the similarites? :p
  • edited June 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    Maybe he's a TOY DOCTOR! And and he built the Sam clones and erm... and maybe he even created Paiperwait, hence why he didn't age! Or maybe it's something completly not this!

This makes me think of Pinocchio. I knew that old man was up to no good!
  • edited June 2010
    Or maybe Mister Geppetto is Voldermort!... I think I lost track of where I was going with this...
  • edited June 2010
    too much de-railing new question,

How is yog-soggoth gonna be in 304?
  • edited June 2010
    A little gamy, but the peanut sauce helps with the flavor.

Why do Sam's clones/dolls/relatives not have any pants?!
  • edited June 2010
    We are more than overdue a song-and-dance routine. Superball has been strangely absent since 301 :)
  • edited June 2010
    Clearly, the Sam clones don't have pants because Max is now standing on the Toybox, so is in the process of changing reality to suit his own pants-free lifestyle.
  • edited June 2010
    new question:who will be the bad guy
  • edited June 2010
    alchohol.
  • edited June 2010
    Miral wrote: »
    Clearly, the Sam clones don't have pants because Max is now standing on the Toybox, so is in the process of changing reality to suit his own pants-free lifestyle.

I would'nt be surprised if this was the reason.
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    A little gamy, but the peanut sauce helps with the flavor.

Why do Sam's clones/dolls/relatives not have any pants?!

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Sam clones actually do have undies on.
  • edited June 2010
    It will be a giant floating Guybrush Threepwood beard, come to eat the entire straight & narrow to fulfill the evil schemes of HOMSAR
  • edited June 2010
    Am i the only one who thinks norrington sounds like lechuck.
  • edited June 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    this is the place to talk about the surprises in "beyond the alley of dolls"

i dont understand how that is possible 30 days before international release...
  • edited July 2010
    i dont understand how that is possible 30 days before international release...

you can say what you think will happen or the surpries you think may hapen some are in the game, have you finished 303
  • edited July 2010
    i wonder when 304 is coming out
  • edited July 2010
    Sorry to disappoint you, but the Sam clones actually do have undies on.

there not wearing actual pants
  • edited July 2010
    there not wearing actual pants
    actual pants
    pants

Oh you mean trousers! You crazy yanks. Over here we call underwear pants... or some of us do at least. YOUR AMERICANISMS WON'T BEAT US YET!

Does the fact that the sam clones are wearing underwear mean they are clones? Gotta protect modesty after all!
  • edited July 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    Oh you mean trousers! You crazy yanks. Over here we call underwear pants... or some of us do at least.

Does the fact that the sam clones are wearing underwear mean they are clones? Gotta protect modesty after all!

oh excuse me zonino, there not wearing trousers
  • bai_ganyobai_ganyo Banned
    edited July 2010
    how do you think paiperwait survived that century
    p is based upon lovecraft stories. there are some, in which people survive for a long period of time through sorcery, like the case of charles dexter ward. also p's quotation "the horrors of my secret are too incomprehensible for you" or something like that hints to the writing style of lovecraft, who spits out sentences like that twice on every page (not in a bad way though)
  • edited July 2010
    new question:who will be the bad guy

The sams of course ..
  • edited July 2010
    With their mighty space underpants they shall bring a reckoning upon us...

...and stuff.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.