Problem downloading S&M 302

edited July 2010 in Game Support
Hi all!
Yesterday, I bought the all-in-one deal for Sam and Max seasons. I tried to download ep302 but it doesn't do anything. It just sits at the "My Games" page, practically mocking me with it's lack of doing something. No progress, no download screen, no nothing. Please help, I had finished The Penal Zone a few days ago at a friend's house and now I want to continue the awesomeness of the series! :)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    No, still no luck. It just goes to a blank screen and doesn't do anything :(
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited June 2010
    bloodzhot wrote: »
    No, still no luck. It just goes to a blank screen and doesn't do anything :(

Do you have an Adblocker or Security Software that could interfere and does disabling it help?
    Have you tried a different browser?
  • edited June 2010
    Is it only Sam & Max 302 that doesn't want to download? Can you download other episodes fine, or do they give a blank screen too?
    What browser are you using?
  • edited July 2010
    I'm using Ad-aware and disabling it doesn't seem to help. I'm using Opera 10.10 and haven't tried downloading any of the other episodes (due to me exceeding my D/L limit for the month...which refreshes in 2 or 3 days.) I shall attempt to download it again when my internet is at full speed and report back.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2010
    What kind of Internet Connection do you have?

I just tested Downloading some S&M S3 Episodes with Opera 10.10 and it worked fine. You might want to try a different browser anyway though. It also can't hurt to update your Opera to the latest version.
This discussion has been closed.