Puzzle Agent NEEDS AUTOSAVE

edited July 2010 in Game Support
I was starting to
look inside the lodge
when I got kicked out the game by some unexpected error. Where can I continue after restarting the game? At the beginning! :mad: I thought autosaving was the point of picking a game slot at the start!
Well there's not much to do about this, but for Pete's sake put a semi-regular autosave in any sequels!

edit:Hm, I thought I posted this in Game Support but apparently not. Can someone move it please?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    The game autosaves after every puzzle or failed try in a puzzle. At least it does for me.
  • [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    The game queues an autosave at each scene change, as well as every time a puzzle is opened. It will execute a queued autosave the next time the game returns to navigation/interaction mode.

What operating system are you using?
  • edited July 2010
    Vista Home Premium. Come to think of it, it may have had something to do with my Comodo Defense+; it kept bugging me about the program being suspicious and malware-like and may have blocked the writes or something.
    Anyway, good to hear, and sorry for getting emotional.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    Can someone move it please?

Moved.
  • [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    Comodo Defense+

I believe I have identified your problem, agent.
  • edited July 2010
    Roger that. I've just kicked it out in favor of Avira Antivir and let's just say Puzzle Agent isn't the only thing to benefit... Thanks and sorry for my misdirected annoyance.
This discussion has been closed.