Puzzle Agent menu screw up

edited August 2010 in Game Support
So, as a note, it seems the game is 100% there except the main menu. If I go to options none of my sound options show up. I just see music, voice, and the third option (forgot it) but nothing next to them and if I click them nothing happens. Then when I go to exit the game I'm greeted with a white blank space. I don't see "Are you sure you want to quit" or what's to be there or the answers. So to quit I click a random spot and hope I hit "Yes" for convince sake. Other then that I've not had problems.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Check this thread http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17852

Apparently it happens to those of us who have our Macs in a language different than English. If that's your case, you'd have to change it to English while they release an update.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm running Windows, and my default language is English.
  • edited July 2010
    I am also having this problem and I am also running Windows in English. I hope the in-game stuff is all there, because the menu looks very empty.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2010
    @Elvenmonk & Cerebus1
    Do you have intel graphics too, as the others in this thread?
  • edited July 2010
    Windows 7 x86 Enterprise, Vista SP2 compatibility mode. When I got to quit, the Yes/No buttons do not have any text whatsoever.
  • I have precisely the problem described in the first post. I've just updated my drivers to the latest version (were released on 22/07/10). Until now I was running the previous 'latest' drivers. The update hasn't fixed the problem at all though.
  • edited August 2010
    DjNDB wrote: »
    @Elvenmonk & Cerebus1
    Do you have intel graphics too, as the others in this thread?

Sorry for not replying. I somewhat forgot about this upon finishing the game.
    Yes I've an intel graphics card.
  • Sorry, forgot to mention; I also have an Intel card. Everything up to and including Devil's Playhouse has worked fine though.
This discussion has been closed.