Sybil & Lincoln

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Hey, I just replayed season 2, and saw that clip at the end again. Flint says something along the lines of "They won't last three months." Well, it's three episodes later, maybe something in the next episode bringing them back in?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    The 3 episodes have actually had a matter of hours between them. So I doubt it.
  • edited July 2010
    I'll be honest, Stone Lincoln never really hit it off with me, I never really liked the character. Sybil was cool though.
  • edited July 2010
    but in the sam and max time line session 3 is in rand about three months from season 2 if you look at the clues when close to that
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    but in the sam and max time line session 3 is in rand about three months from season 2 if you look at the clues when close to that

I never really saw any clues about season 2 and 3 being months apart.
    Then again the only clue that season 3 takes placea after season 2 was sybil and abes wedding along with momma boscos death.
  • edited July 2010
    Sybil and Lincoln extended their honeymoon, it's mentioned in the first episode. It has been a long time between the seasons, more than three months.
  • edited July 2010
    they never shed the honeymoon was three months and ever herd a none extended honeymoon going on that long that what I fort and there are offer clues like when sam fanout max was still president and in episode 5 of session 2 max was ting to get money for his reflection can-pan he mad it shod it was shone and in episode 1 of season 3 it was resent so it probable three months maybe more or less and it a guess
    ps sam and max where probable kite out of the offers at the end of season 2 and sam shed it has been a few months
  • edited July 2010
    they never shed the honeymoon was three months and ever herd a none extended honeymoon going on that long that what I fort and there are offer clues like when sam fanout max was still president and in episode 5 of session 2 max was ting to get money for his reflection can-pan he mad it shod it was shone and in episode 1 of season 3 it was resent so it probable three months maybe more or less and it a guess
    ps sam and max where probable kite out of the offers at the end of season 2 and sam shed it has been a few months

Sorry, kane, I didn't get a single word of that. Can anyone decipher this?
  • edited July 2010
    mi sad:(
  • edited July 2010

They never said the honeymoon was three months and ive never heard of an extended honemoon going on that long and there are other clues like when Sam pointed out Max was still president and in episode 5 os Season 2 Max was trying to get moeny for his re-election campaign he made sure it was (shone???) and in episode 1 of Season 3 it was recent so it is probably three months more or less at a guess.
    Sam and Max were probably kicked out of the office at the end of Season 2 and Sam said it has been a few months.

Something like that...
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    They never said the honeymoon was three months and ive never heard of an extended honemoon going on that long and there are other clues like when Sam pointed out Max was still president and in episode 5 os Season 2 Max was trying to get moeny for his re-election campaign he made sure it was (shone???) and in episode 1 of Season 3 it was recent so it is probably three months more or less at a guess.
    Sam and Max were probably kicked out of the office at the end of Season 2 and Sam said it has been a few months.

Something like that...

The sad thing is that you deciphering it still doesn't help a whole helluva lot.
  • edited July 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I'll be honest, Stone Lincoln never really hit it off with me, I never really liked the character. Sybil was cool though.

what about PUDDING HEAD LINCOLN?

And yes, putting it in all caps DOES make it cooler.
  • edited July 2010
    Pudding Head Lincoln aside, what about ZOMBIE LINCOLN?
  • edited July 2010
    Good riddance, in my opinion. Lincolnhead was an ok guy, but Sibyl is definetely my least favourite character (yes, including Soda poppers :D).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.