"S" is for...? Speculation Thread Dragon

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
So, who is girl Stinky communicating with? Post speculation here. Superball and Sammun-Mak seem particularily suspicious to me, especially since she thought Sammun-Mak to be handsome. The fact that she was communicating withthe mysterious S before Sammun-Mak was revived confuses me greatly.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    The "S" is for Sucks.
  • edited July 2010
    Sergio, simple as that. Could be Skun-ka'pe or Sal suggested by the events but that's too obvious. And Girl Stinky seriously looks like one who'd hook up with a latino lover :D
  • edited July 2010
    Satan?
  • edited July 2010
    Soda Poppers.

Or Strong Bad.
  • edited July 2010
    Definitely Sal. Who wouldn't want to go on a date with a giant cockroach?
  • edited July 2010
    Definitely Sal. Who wouldn't want to go on a date with a giant cockroach?

Hey if I was a girl, I'd go for him!
  • edited July 2010
    I am a girl and want to hug Sal. I felt so bad in 303 after having to...
  • edited July 2010
    I always thought it was the S is for Sucks dragon. If he shows up at the end to promote another Homestar game, I'll be so happy........
  • edited July 2010
    hmm

Stinky :eek:
  • edited July 2010
    S is for... Grandpa STINKY? Ewwwwwwww
  • edited July 2010
    My bets are on Sal. :)
  • edited July 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    S is for... Grandpa STINKY? Ewwwwwwww

Just wanted to cover all my bases. Also, they're not actually related.
    Seeing a how girl Stinky is food and all. If anyone, she's related to Jurgen's monster- the rib came from him.
  • edited July 2010
    S is always for "Sucks" as said before. Made especially apparent since Telltale also delivered the Strongbad games. There's even a famous fictional creature based off of it that is almost as famous as a close relative to that fictional creatures. :)
  • edited July 2010
    S is for Sybil
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    S is for Sybil

so that follows the rule.
  • edited July 2010
    new rule chat be a homespun
  • edited July 2010
    Satan?
  • edited July 2010
    Why are so many people in Sam and Max games called something starting with S? It's like they've been planning this story arc for 3 seasons.
  • edited July 2010
    Why are so many people in Sam and Max games called something starting with S? It's like they've been planning this story arc for 3 seasons.

YES YES YES that is so true...
  • edited July 2010

Typical TTG, always two levels above.
  • edited July 2010
    Soggoth!
  • edited July 2010
    Spadge wrote: »
    Soggoth!

I wouldn't bet against this. Especially judging from episode 5's logo.

Episode_5_Icon.png
  • edited July 2010
    Shambling Corporate Presence.
  • edited July 2010
    So, how many "S" characters are there in Sam an Max, exactly? I count 12, 13 including (Yog) Saggoth. Sam, Sammeth, Sal, Stinky, Grandpa Stinky, Santa, Shambling Corporate Presence, Superball, Sammun-Mak, Skun-ka'pe, Sybil, and Satan.

Missing anyone?
  • edited July 2010
    So, how many "S" characters are there in Sam an Max, exactly? I count 12, 13 including (Yog) Saggoth. Sam, Sammeth, Sal, Stinky, Grandpa Stinky, Santa, Shambling Corporate Presence, Superball, Sammun-Mak, Skun-ka'pe, Sybil, and Satan.

Missing anyone?

What about (Mr.) Spatula? :p lol
  • edited July 2010
    It's Shambling Corporate Presence, we all know that.
  • edited July 2010
    Or could it it be...

Salmon ? Mack Salmon :eek: ?
  • edited July 2010

Missing anyone?
    Specs.
  • edited July 2010
    Tilan wrote: »
    Specs.

Specs is dead, he will (read:should) never return.
  • edited July 2010
    Well, there's also Mr. Spatula and MacSalmon, the former is in Hell and the latter isn't in the game cannon.
  • edited July 2010
    Strong Bad
  • MRNMRN
    edited July 2010
    Son of a ..... nevermind....
  • edited July 2010
    I say Superball only because it's utterly ridiculous, and as Maximus said, "it's always the least likely suspect!" (Or something along those lines.)

That being said, I will shit bricks if it actually DOES turn out to be Superball. ^_^
  • edited July 2010
    Well whoever "S" is he is not human. That rules out Superball, the Soda Poppers(they are dead aren't they?), Sybil.

Who else's names start with s?
  • edited July 2010
    Surely it's Skunkape? I mean, he made her his Queen and everyfink.

AJB
  • edited July 2010
    Hatley wrote: »
    The "S" is for Sucks.

Haha! That's what I though of too when I first saw this thread
  • edited July 2010
    her boyfriend
  • edited July 2010
    I say Santa because of the toys of power.
  • edited July 2010
    Surely it's Skunkape? I mean, he made her his Queen and everyfink.

AJB

That's exactly what I'd assumed when playing the game, I had no idea that there was any possibility that it could be anyone else. :eek:
  • edited July 2010
    Salvador Limones.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.