No logs in second puzzle on GTX 480?

edited July 2010 in Game Support
I got up to the second puzzle in the demo, and it says I have to put 2 logs on the field. It shows a paper clip with a piece of paper, but I can only see the top, the rest of the piece of paper where I assume the logs are supposed to be shown is behind the white picture of the trees. I was able to click on the very top of one of the logs and drag it onto the white playfield, but the log disappeared. This may be a bug on the gtx 480 with the latest beta drivers?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Works fine on my GTX280 on Windows 7 x64, both in demo mode and in the full game.
  • edited July 2010
    They're aware of it and they'll hopefully come up with a fix soon: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17891
  • edited July 2010
    This is similar to my issue (not game breaking). But with my ATI X1650 AGP card there are no words on menu buttons. Words like Yes and No for the quit menu and the full screen toggle button. Just blue and red squares.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm having the issue where I cannot complete the second puzzle as the logs and snow mobile are apparently behind the background. I have a GTX 470. I've tried more than one resolution as well as windowed and non-windowed mode.
  • edited July 2010
    This is similar to my issue (not game breaking). But with my ATI X1650 AGP card there are no words on menu buttons. Words like Yes and No for the quit menu and the full screen toggle button. Just blue and red squares.
    I have this same problem. The logs showed up fine, fortunately. I first wondered whether those buttons were intentional (blue being OK and red being cancel, or something) but I guess not. (It's also a little confusing.)
  • edited July 2010
    Any update concerning these issues and when they may be solved?
  • edited July 2010

I had the same issue on my laptop, which has an older integrated ATI chip (And is thus forced to use an older driver). I do not have the issue on my desktop, which has a 4870 X2.
This discussion has been closed.