Is It Possible to Change Email Address?

edited May 2012 in Site Support
Is it possible to change the email address associated with an account?

I have chosen a username and expected that a change of address would be available under account options but I cannot find it.

Thanks in advance,

-- Paul

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Yes, if you send me a PM with the email address that's on your account now and the email address you want it to be, I can change this for you.

Also let me know if you want the address changed on any of your orders. Keep in mind that the order and the account need to have the same email address if you want to be able to view the orders in the past purchases area of your account.
  • edited December 2011
    i need to change my e-mail address so i can log on i do not remember my password.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Emily no longer works for Telltale, but the instructions should still apply.
    PM Michael Parks instead of Emily.
    Also note that this page should help you retrieve your password if forgotten.
  • edited May 2012
    I too would like change my email associated with my account. I no longer have access to my old email. I have tried PMing the above mentioned Michael and emailing the CS for telltale both multiple times. I have received no response whatsoever, not even an automated reply. Can someone help me? TIA!!
  • edited May 2012
    If you have access to the account, you can change your E-mail address by pressing that button with the gear-shaped icon in the upper right of this page, then selecting the link to Change E-Mail.
  • edited May 2012
    Thanks for the speedy reply, but I have tried that link (many,many times), unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. After typing in the new address, when I submit the info, the form turns blank again and no message of any kind shows up. More importantly, when I log out and log in again, The email associated with this account is still my old email. Any more ideas? Thanks!
  • edited May 2012
    Hmmmm, maybe try the non-JavaScript version at http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/changeemail/.
  • edited May 2012
    It worked. Thanks a lot.
This discussion has been closed.