Who Thinks There Should Be Spin-Offs?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
It's a well known fact that spin offs always suck, unless the series is already beyond awesome by at least twenty percent. Sam & Max shouldn't be a problem with that. So if there were spin-off's, what sort of sub-series would you wanna see?

Myself? I'd love to see more of Sameth and Maximus. :D

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Maybe a single Flint Paper spin-off episode...
  • edited July 2010
    I want the old Timey adventures of Sameth and Maximus, oh please.

I think that would be fun ^^!
  • edited July 2010
    A compilation of driving games made by the C.O.P.S, new ones AND the old ones.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Maybe a single Flint Paper spin-off episode...

This was what I was going to post when I saw the title of the thread. I'd love to see more of this terrific character, and to play as him would be simply awesome!
  • edited July 2010
    A crappy ad-filled flash game of Sybil's jobs.
  • edited July 2010
    The C.O.P.S fo' shizzle. Also, it'd be interesting to see what happened with Bosco and the Bluster Blaster in Las Vegas. A cartoon should be made of that. XD
  • edited July 2010
    No spin offs imo. There isn't a character in the Sam and Max universe that is as interesting and fun to control as Sam and Max themselves.
  • edited July 2010
    I would pay money to listen to a Flint Paper detective show podcast, especially if it had all our favorite voice actors and Jared Emerson-Thompson's music. Jake did mention that Telltale wanted to do one.
  • edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

YES! We need to more hip 1900s music and handle-bar mustaches. Sameth & Maximus are the only people in the S&M universe who are worthy of a spin-off.
  • edited July 2010
    The Adventures of Baby Amelia Earhart!
  • edited July 2010
    Nuroticat wrote: »
    The Adventures of Baby Amelia Earhart!

Hmm, maybe:

"The Adventures of Sameth & Maximus with Baby Amelia Earhart at their side!"
  • edited July 2010
    They did that one already, it was episode 302.

I suppose that a classical time management game could work. You know, click food, click customer, wait, click money. And then repeat with 10 different things to click at once at an inhuman speed. It could be for pimp-le-car or perhaps Stinkeys.
  • edited July 2010
    def not cops. its just pathetic. get a life.
  • edited July 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Hmm, maybe:

That would be good! We need to see more of her - she was quite a good character really I thought.
  • edited July 2010
    That would be good! We need to see more of her - she was quite a good character really I thought.

I like Baby Amelia, adult version is too.... Eh, what's the word? Annoying, yes.
  • edited July 2010
    I like Baby Amelia, adult version is too.... Eh, what's the word? Annoying, yes.

What? I'm confused. What do you mean by adult version? Are you talking about Amelia from 202 or the one from 302? In 202 she was adult, but also a baby. In 302 she looks older than 202, though she's actually younger. Or maybe you mean the actual Amelia Earhart?
  • edited July 2010
    I'd watch/play a spinoff about Sam and Max's marketable baby versions.
  • edited July 2010
    Bug Family :)
  • edited July 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

Now THAT could be worth a full season. Only prob. is no phsycic powers due to maximus not knowing about them yet.
  • edited July 2010
    Heh, so how long before someone thinks of a Sameth&Maximus/A Vampire Story crossover?
  • edited July 2010
    Hmm, maybe:

I too would love to see this. But it really couldn't happen; Sameth and Maximus only met Baby Amelia Earhart at the beginning of 302, but they died at the end of 302. There's no other time frame in which they could have their adventures.
  • edited July 2010
    a she-son of whack adventurer in epithet remember when the get of the tarn
    and they get to the sthunks thers a time they skip the adventurer whit her
  • edited July 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    I too would love to see this. But it really couldn't happen; Sameth and Maximus only met Baby Amelia Earhart at the beginning of 302, but they died at the end of 302. There's no other time frame in which they could have their adventures.

They could come back to life somehow but then get trapped in the same position as before. There is always a way...
  • edited July 2010
    They could come back to life somehow but then get trapped in the same position as before. There is always a way...

Does nobody remember the scene in between the disorient express and in the tomb where it skipped over thier adventures? Just make those a real game.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm kind of surprised that no one has noted the fact that we still have an alternate pair of Sam & Max from 102 set loose on the time stream in 204.
  • edited July 2010
    Initially I would say "Flint Paper" is the obvious choice. The whole game would be like the first 20 minutes of They Stole Max's Brain. Except Flint is more violent.

Though, if they wanted to do something different, the Adventures of Lorne: The Friend For Life. Assisting Sam & Max in a case from behind the scenes, against their will.
  • edited July 2010
    I'd like to see some form of multiplayer game in the Sam and Max universe, like you choose a character and you fire at targets, whoever shoots the most wins, or some form of minigame thing.
  • edited July 2010
    I'd like to see some form of multiplayer game in the Sam and Max universe, like you choose a character and you fire at targets, whoever shoots the most wins, or some form of minigame thing.

A Sam and Max fighting game!!!!! With a huge roster of characters :D
  • edited July 2010
    My husband and I would both love to see a playable version of Mimesweeper. ^_^
  • edited July 2010
    A Sam and Max fighting game!!!!! With a huge roster of characters :D

Now I'm surprised nobody has ripped the HTR sprites into Mugen.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.