Which Version should I buy?

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
I've been torn whether to buy Sam and Max Season 3 either for PS3 or PC.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    If your PC can handle the highest graphics setting, then I would recommend you buy it for that. Personally, I've found the point & click interface much more natural than the PS3's, where you sometimes have to cycle through each object you can look at before actually getting to what you wanted to examine in the first place. Also, Sam's head kind of jerks around strangely in the PS3 version depending on how close you are to objects, which is kinda "eh" for me.

If your PC can't support full graphics, though, I'd go with the PS3 version. Most of the things I listed are minor irritants, and the game definitely deserves to be played with optimized graphics settings.
  • edited July 2010
    Personally I like the PS3 version better having played both. The trophies are also more fun!
  • edited July 2010
    Like tabstis said - if you're into trophies (I am!) go get the PS3 version. Trophies always makes me notice new things about games, stuff I wouldn't have seen without them. I do prefer playing adventure games with a mouse, though, so I got the PC version anyway.
  • edited July 2010
    For me the interface is so much better and fluid on ps3 (ive also played the PC demo.) Plus bonus points for having 1080p graphics, trophies and the fact that the ps3 is a more accecible console. So in my opinion go with the ps3 version. :D
  • edited July 2010
    I'd get both, but if you like trophies get the PS3.

If you like good graphics, get the PC.

If your computer can't handle the graphics then you should get the PS3 anyway. But for me, I'd pick the PC.
  • edited July 2010
    I have a PS3, but I bought the PC version because I have season 1 & 2 for PC and I think the control are better with keyboard/mouse.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.