Gender Errors

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I just realised that in episode 302, surely I could have gotten into Jurgen's trunk, by putting Sam under the Sexo Rejexo Hex and because Jurgen's a girl (as told in episode 205), I could have deflected him across the room when I'm going through his trunk. :D

I'm not stuck or anything, I just thought it was a funny mistake that Telltale made for the character...or are we to assume that Jurgen had a sex change between his pre-vampire state and NOTRD? :D

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Wait, what? Jurgen, girl?
  • edited July 2010
    ...I honestly have no idea what this is talking about. Granted, it's been awhile since I've played Season Two, but certainly I would have remembered?
  • edited July 2010
    If Jurgen is a girl.... They will probably have to change the rating because of all the topless scenes..
  • edited July 2010
    I also liked that earlier Max had made a comment expressing his opinion that Jurgen might be a girl, and then at the wedding we see him amongst the ladies trying to catch the bouquet... I love how paying close attention reveals even more jokes and humor that gets worked in subtly.
    Argh, my mistake.

Sorry guys, I was won over by the heavy assumption. :o
  • edited July 2010
    That Max thought Jurgen is a girl is just a throwaway joke in 205.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.